4th of July is right around the corner, and with the world opening back up 4th of July celebrations are something we can once again enjoy! From grill outs and beer, to music and friends, and of course, Fireworks (!!!), we definitely have a lot to look forward to this 245th go around!
That said, because we are still not quite out of this pandemic, some Firework shows have been canceled or changed, so we thought we’d put together a list of where some of the best fireworks displays will be this 4th of July!
Colorado (Denver/Boulder areas)
- Denver – Colorado Rockies Fireworks Display at Coors Field (2001 Blake St) after the game end. Buy tickets for standing room or watch from the surrounding areas.
- Glendale – Independence Day Celebration at Creekside Park (4400 E. Virginia Ave) at 9:15pm. Bring a blanket and/or some chairs to enjoy the show.
- Denver – Colorado Rockies Fireworks Display at Coors Field (2001 Blake St) after game ends. Buy tickets for standing room or watch from the surrounding areas.
- Denver – Elitch Gardens Fireworks at Elitch Gardens (2000 Elitches Cir) after park closing. Bring a blanket and/or some chairs to Confluence Park (or any surrounding area) to enjoy the show
- Arvada – 4th of July Fireworks Display (W. 58th Ave. and Oak St) at 9pm. Bring a blanket and/or some chairs, and even a propane grill (no pets allowed)
- Broomfield – Great American Picnic at Broomfield County Commons Park (13200 Sheridan Blvd) at 5pm. Bring a blanket and/or some chairs, and be prepared for concessions, food stands, a beer garden and more!
- Golden – 4th of July In Golden at Lions Park Ballfields (1300 10th st) at 9:30pm. Shopping, food, fireworks and more!
- Westminster – Westminster City Park Fireworks at Westminster City Park (10455 N. Sheridan Blvd) at 9:15pm. Just the fireworks!! Bring a blanket and chair and maybe your favorite drink